Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Est. 05.11.09 CRUISING IS NOT A CRIME , SPEEDING IS A CRIME, DONT DO IT - BE SAFE

WELCOME TO THE NEW NOTTZ STRIP FORUM SITE, --- We welcome other forums being mentioned here and are not in direct competition with any of them. ---- We have been generally welcomed and the idea/conviction of our plans is working and going from strength to strength. ---- And we value all of our members, especially those early adopters...

+2
ChemGuyUK
Admin
6 posters

My last Day with Nottz Strip the forum

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

My last Day with Nottz Strip the forum Empty My last Day with Nottz Strip the forum

Post by Admin Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:52 am

Welcome to Nottz Strip Everyone

Its my last few days, as im handing the website over to user, Nottz Strip, Guru and NS Team, hope you enjoy the forum as much as i have building it for you all to enjoy, its been a great pleasure to see so many people coming together to share what they love about Cars and Notts, Good luck to you and the forum, and drive safe..and legal...

Goodbye for now.. i will be popping back now and them, but i have other work to do for other forums...

ADMIN...

OVER AND OUT..KEEP NOTTS ON THE MAP!!

Sad

Last edited by Admin on Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ChemGuyUK
    ChemGuyUK
    NottzStrip Sponsor
    NottzStrip Sponsor

My last Day with Nottz Strip the forum Empty Re: My last Day with Nottz Strip the forum

Post by ChemGuyUK Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:40 am

thanks for setting this up for us...and good luck to you on your next adventure..
    Twister
    Twister
    Cool Junior User
    Cool Junior User

My last Day with Nottz Strip the forum Empty Re: My last Day with Nottz Strip the forum

Post by Twister Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:39 pm

Yes i must say thanks too..

one for setting up the site for what it's intended, having freedom of speech for the nottz strip and asociated areas, and users,

also for finding the free forum host and enabling me to set up my own (non related) forum ..!!

don't go for long, this forum is getting good...!!!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:35 am

Twister wrote:Yes i must say thanks too..

one for setting up the site for what it's intended, having freedom of speech for the nottz strip and asociated areas, and users,

also for finding the free forum host and enabling me to set up my own (non related) forum ..!!

don't go for long, this forum is getting good...!!!

if you need any help let me know...and thanks
    cully polo 16v
    cully polo 16v
    Senior User
    Senior User

Post by cully polo 16v Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:43 am

cheers fella,

you may have started something big.

catch ya soon
    whizz1988
    whizz1988
    Cool Junior User
    Cool Junior User

Post by whizz1988 Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:38 pm

thanks m8 this will help many ppl sort out there sunday nights Smile a job well done i say !! Very Happy
    BB
    BB
    Cool Junior User
    Cool Junior User

Post by BB Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:10 pm

well done Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:10 am