Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Est. 05.11.09 CRUISING IS NOT A CRIME , SPEEDING IS A CRIME, DONT DO IT - BE SAFE

WELCOME TO THE NEW NOTTZ STRIP FORUM SITE, --- We welcome other forums being mentioned here and are not in direct competition with any of them. ---- We have been generally welcomed and the idea/conviction of our plans is working and going from strength to strength. ---- And we value all of our members, especially those early adopters...

3 posters

Why Nottz Strip

ChemGuyUK
    ChemGuyUK
    NottzStrip Sponsor
    NottzStrip Sponsor

Why Nottz Strip Empty Why Nottz Strip

Post by ChemGuyUK Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:59 am

Can someone give me an idea on what Nottz Strip is and why the forum as created?

where do you guys meet, do you know each other etc etc?

ChemGuyUK
    Nottz Strip
    Nottz Strip
    NottzStrip Staff
    NottzStrip Staff

Why Nottz Strip Empty Re: Why Nottz Strip

Post by Nottz Strip Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:09 am

Nottz strip is the name for a piece of land in an industrial eastate where people that love cars like to meet up normaly on a sunday night
    people have been known to drag race on the strip but nottz strip does not promote this as it against the law.
    We do want to help people who like meeting up showing off there cars, having some fun do this with out the police punishing them for others mistaks. cruising isnt the crime
    Twister
    Twister
    Cool Junior User
    Cool Junior User

Post by Twister Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:12 am

I have my orignal 'crusin is not a crime' .JPG

i had them all over my nova in tha day..!!

notts strip, yup cool place and of course breaking the speed limit is illegal, having a friendly meet on private land is not..surely ??

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:10 am