Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Est. 05.11.09 CRUISING IS NOT A CRIME , SPEEDING IS A CRIME, DONT DO IT - BE SAFE

WELCOME TO THE NEW NOTTZ STRIP FORUM SITE, --- We welcome other forums being mentioned here and are not in direct competition with any of them. ---- We have been generally welcomed and the idea/conviction of our plans is working and going from strength to strength. ---- And we value all of our members, especially those early adopters...

2 posters

newbie as such

cully polo 16v
    cully polo 16v
    Senior User
    Senior User

newbie as such Empty newbie as such

Post by cully polo 16v Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:43 am

hi ya guy,

now this is better aint it, just signed up to say yo!
    i'm cully from Arnold, 30 years old and i drive a lowered, black, very loud, 119bhp polo 16v, it was the one that got pulled over by the old bill on sunday night because i booted it down the road at the strip (only upto 30mph i might add Wink )

good to see the forum's taking shape and i think you admin guys should try and keep a close eye as to who you let sign up, or keep a strict known safe members only private section on the forums where meets and top secrect stuff is posted maybe, just to be safe like?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

newbie as such Empty Re: newbie as such

Post by Admin Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:54 am

cully polo 16v wrote:admin guys should try and keep a close eye as to who you let sign up, or keep a strict known safe members only private section on the forums where meets and top secrect stuff is posted maybe, just to be safe like?

thank you for you advice and i will update it now, so only members can see that section

and welcome aboard

Admin

EDIT, EVENTS IS NOW VIEW BY LOGIN ONLY

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:05 am