Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Est. 05.11.09 CRUISING IS NOT A CRIME , SPEEDING IS A CRIME, DONT DO IT - BE SAFE

WELCOME TO THE NEW NOTTZ STRIP FORUM SITE, --- We welcome other forums being mentioned here and are not in direct competition with any of them. ---- We have been generally welcomed and the idea/conviction of our plans is working and going from strength to strength. ---- And we value all of our members, especially those early adopters...

2 posters

Hello From Myself

PUG206
    Junior User
    Junior User

Hello From Myself Empty Hello From Myself

Post by PUG206 Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:58 am

Hello there. My name is Sgt David Turner. We have been made aware of this site and as with other "Car Cruise" sites we have joined to keep a close eye on things. We do not condone Street Racing in or around Nottingham. We are only here on this site to advise of the consequences of dangerous driving and the likes. If you have any questions then feel free to send me a private message and either myself or one of my colleges with get back to you.

Sgt David Turner
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Hello From Myself Empty Re: Hello From Myself

Post by Admin Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:04 pm

Sgt David Turner

please speak with one of the Admin team im sure will be happy to help you out...and no one will be PMing you...as i have locked your account...until im happy to know who you say you are...

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:59 pm