Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Est. 05.11.09 CRUISING IS NOT A CRIME , SPEEDING IS A CRIME, DONT DO IT - BE SAFE

WELCOME TO THE NEW NOTTZ STRIP FORUM SITE, --- We welcome other forums being mentioned here and are not in direct competition with any of them. ---- We have been generally welcomed and the idea/conviction of our plans is working and going from strength to strength. ---- And we value all of our members, especially those early adopters...

3 posters

Hello and About me

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Hello and About me Empty Hello and About me

Post by Admin Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:14 am

Hello all,

I was the first to join up to the forum closely followed by Nottz Strip, i will be about but i have no idea on what you guys and gals get upto on a evening and im not sure i want to,

My Plan is once we are all up and running to get the Site Admin access moved over to Nottz Strip to run...

So we will be looking for Moderators in the future, so keep it clean and above a fare level and you may approach you...

i will be in the back ground running the forum and updating things as we progress, so thanks for signing up and i hope you enjoy the forum and your stay,

Drive Safe...

Admin

Very Happy
    Nottz Strip
    Nottz Strip
    NottzStrip Staff
    NottzStrip Staff

Hello and About me Empty Re: Hello and About me

Post by Nottz Strip Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:01 am

Thanks for all the help. i could not of done this without you.!!
    mad1
    mad1
    Cool User
    Cool User

Post by mad1 Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:30 am

hi well done to all the admin the site looks mint onward and upward me thinks

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:57 pm