Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Est. 05.11.09 CRUISING IS NOT A CRIME , SPEEDING IS A CRIME, DONT DO IT - BE SAFE

WELCOME TO THE NEW NOTTZ STRIP FORUM SITE, --- We welcome other forums being mentioned here and are not in direct competition with any of them. ---- We have been generally welcomed and the idea/conviction of our plans is working and going from strength to strength. ---- And we value all of our members, especially those early adopters...

4 posters

another newbie

marc gtir
    marc gtir
    Cool Junior User
    Cool Junior User

another newbie Empty another newbie

Post by marc gtir Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:10 am

hi all im Marcus, i drive a white nissan pulsar, been strip a few times but my turbo blew up and caused all sorts of damage to my engine, the beast will be back on the road mid decemberish (hopefully lol) Very Happy
    whizz1988
    whizz1988
    Cool Junior User
    Cool Junior User

another newbie Empty Re: another newbie

Post by whizz1988 Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:30 am

Welcome Razz !
    Guru
    Guru
    NottzStrip Staff
    NottzStrip Staff

Post by Guru Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:11 pm

Official welcome here from the NS team. Nice motor buddy, love them, whats the spec?
    marc gtir
    marc gtir
    Cool Junior User
    Cool Junior User

Post by marc gtir Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:27 pm

i was running 293brake at the wheels and 287lbs of torque, when its all back together i'll be running less boost to maximise the turbos life as its a re-con and three of the blades look abit worn (but not bent) already Sad but i also have a stainless manifold which will be exhaust wrapped and a de-cat going on, so hopefully some similar spec performance when its all back together, when i get a new job im lookin at the hks cams kit and some bigger injectors, its all hopes at the moment though, i gotta stick with what i got for now Sad
    its got a momo steering wheel and cobra buckets inside, a nismo strut brace, i'd take a pic of the engine bay but its really tatty, when the rockers off im looking into gettin that re-sprayed along with a few more components, its going to be a nice project for the new year!
    NS Chief
    NS Chief
    This Shadowy Figure
    This Shadowy Figure

Post by NS Chief Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:36 pm

I really like Them, nice motor sorry to read about your turbo troubles, but glad they are getting sorted, i once was told there like a roller skate with a turbo and i have to agree...
    marc gtir
    marc gtir
    Cool Junior User
    Cool Junior User

Post by marc gtir Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:54 pm

haha rollerskate with a turbo, i can see where you're coming from XD
    i've lost loadsa nuts and bolts and it take, theyre nissans own thread i've been told so had to order them from japan (still cheap as chips) but it takes 6bloody weeks for them to come! set-backs man, poor times Sad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:08 am