Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Est. 05.11.09 CRUISING IS NOT A CRIME , SPEEDING IS A CRIME, DONT DO IT - BE SAFE

WELCOME TO THE NEW NOTTZ STRIP FORUM SITE, --- We welcome other forums being mentioned here and are not in direct competition with any of them. ---- We have been generally welcomed and the idea/conviction of our plans is working and going from strength to strength. ---- And we value all of our members, especially those early adopters...

How do I change my forum username?

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

How do I change my forum username? Empty How do I change my forum username?

Post by Admin Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:50 pm

Name changes are available only to all Members, but are also restricted to 1 change per year.

Check the Memberlist to make sure your desired new username has not already been taken by another user.

Use the Username Change Request, submit your request for a username change to Admin or Nottz Strip.

Please note that although a particular username may not appear to be taken when looking at the memberlist, it is still possible that your chosen name may get rejected (i.e. the name has been reserved or is a currently banned user etc).

Team NS

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:07 pm