Est. 05.11.09 CRUISING IS NOT A CRIME , SPEEDING IS A CRIME, DONT DO IT - BE SAFE

WELCOME TO THE NEW NOTTZ STRIP FORUM SITE, --- We welcome other forums being mentioned here and are not in direct competition with any of them. ---- We have been generally welcomed and the idea/conviction of our plans is working and going from strength to strength. ---- And we value all of our members, especially those early adopters...

who's upset ???

Twister
    Cool Junior User
    Cool Junior User

who's upset ???

Post by Twister on Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:44 pm

I understand on the grapevine that a certain forum is a bit upset with NS ??
    now i currently have a posting ban on said site, because they're all hypocrits and can't help but contradict theirselves, so i wont go on...

but i can only say one thing..

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

What a Face
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Re: who's upset ???

Post by Admin on Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:45 am

I have had a PM from a member this afternoon asking if its ok to post a link to a thread on another forum.

Of course it is, why would it not?

We welcome other forums being mentioned here. We have been generally welcomed and the idea/conviction of our plans is working and going from strength to strength. And we value all of our members, especially those early adopters who in the future will be repaid in a unique way.

But please do not question why we have had things deleted mentioning us on other forums, that is a question for their own ownership and moderation team. So direct it at them, and leave your arguments off other forums there. Do not bring them into this Motoring establishment!

Oh and we simply will not be drawn into commenting on some of things being said behind closed doors that are being reported to us. And please do not send us copies of messages talking about us! We are not remotely interested.

While we admire your loyalty and investigative skills, we represent no threat to anyone. Except maybe GURU....LOL

This is about the having a laugh with mates, nothing else. Crikey we are <this> close to closing the signing up application process and allowing in only our friends to avoid yet more pointless drivel being posted! We wanted to stand out from other car related forums and be individual and unique...

Regards
    TeamNS

Cool Junior User

Post by Twister on Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:51 am

This has always been my point..
    there must be 100's of cruisers in and around notts at the weekends, so to try and 'avoid' the issue like some sites do i think is a bit daft,
    ok encouraging illegal street racing and public nuisence and disturbance is not really tollerated, but to totally ignore the goings on every weekend and try to pretend these meets don't happen is just stupid, and then to be seen at such places and sometimes taking part at such places hypocritical and generally takes the piss of what their site or they stand for , surely ??

i'm all for the gatherings, within the borders imposed by the law, i personally think some people take the piss with the mess thats left behind at Mc D's and other places, so i think respect, and some self tollerence is needed..but most of all have a good time and enjoy whats on offer..

the film shows are a great way to meet up with fellow strippers (yes please !! )

but just remember the whole cruising scene in nottingham is not as good as it used to be, and certain groups have split into other little clicky clicks with matching clothing all looking like lemmings follwing 'the one'
    but there will always be the small few rebels that go from site to site and tit tale..

i think NS will over come this and become the new place to be and others will try and follow..

ok i bored now thinking of things to say.. Smile
    Dean
    Forum God
    Forum God

Post by Dean on Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:43 am

Twister wrote:I understand on the grapevine that a certain forum is a bit upset with NS ??
    now i currently have a posting ban on said site, because they're all hypocrits and can't help but contradict theirselves, so i wont go on...

but i can only say one thing..

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

What a Face

You need to stop saying **** like all, im a member of ncc and i have never had a bad word to say about nottzstrip in fact i and a few others defended nottzstrip and do admit to going nevo.... and yes i do give my cars death i dont own a fast car to tootle along and looking good.

I am however LOL'ing at both sites for all the bitchyness..... I think some members on here and ncc all need to grow the **** up.

Btw the thread on ncc was removed, only place i keep hearing about this is here lmao.
    Nottz Strip
    NottzStrip Staff
    NottzStrip Staff

Post by Nottz Strip on Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:22 am

Any forum i.e NCC, Cruise Notts, NOTTZSTRIP is helping nottingham bring back the scene. thats all we are here for thats the reason NOTTZSTRIP was created.
    so healthy competition is just fun & games but lets not forget the goal
    If it means all the forums have to work together thats great.
    If just NOTTZSTRIP has to do this on its own then no problem.

forget all this and lets start plannin another night meet :]

This Shadowy Figure

Post by NS Chief on Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:13 am

Word form me to all our members...

Nottz Strip forum is not responsible for the actions and comments of its members.

We do not condone Street Racing, Drifting, being silly in car, in any way, form or shape.

We advise our members to race at race tracks and legal events or on your games console . Be safe and smart and always obey the law...

If you bring the name of "Nottz Strip" into disrepute you will find yourself talking to me in our sin bin area and potentially facing a life time ban...

Nottz Strip is about meeting up with friend, having a laugh and being safe...

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥️¸.•*´)¸.•*´
    ♥️«´¨`.•°яανєя°•´¨`»
    .¸.•*(¸.•*´♥️`*•.¸)`*•.¸
    »¦«*Hardcore Till I Die*»¦«
    ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ Im A Raver Baby!
    NS Chief
    This Shadowy Figure
    This Shadowy Figure

Post by NS Chief on Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:24 am

Twister wrote:This has always been my point..
    there must be 100's of cruisers in and around notts at the weekends, so to try and 'avoid' the issue like some sites do i think is a bit daft,
    ok encouraging illegal street racing and public nuisence and disturbance is not really tollerated, but to totally ignore the goings on every weekend and try to pretend these meets don't happen is just stupid, and then to be seen at such places and sometimes taking part at such places hypocritical and generally takes the piss of what their site or they stand for , surely ??

i'm all for the gatherings, within the borders imposed by the law, i personally think some people take the piss with the mess thats left behind at Mc D's and other places, so i think respect, and some self tollerence is needed..but most of all have a good time and enjoy whats on offer..

the film shows are a great way to meet up with fellow strippers (yes please !! )

but just remember the whole cruising scene in nottingham is not as good as it used to be, and certain groups have split into other little clicky clicks with matching clothing all looking like lemmings follwing 'the one'
    but there will always be the small few rebels that go from site to site and tit tale..

i think NS will over come this and become the new place to be and others will try and follow..

ok i bored now thinking of things to say.. Smile

you have said some very wise things in your post, i hope we all take away fromit the parts in bold..

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥️¸.•*´)¸.•*´
    ♥️«´¨`.•°яανєя°•´¨`»
    .¸.•*(¸.•*´♥️`*•.¸)`*•.¸
    »¦«*Hardcore Till I Die*»¦«
    ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ Im A Raver Baby!
    Guru
    NottzStrip Staff
    NottzStrip Staff

Post by Guru on Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:40 pm

My take on this....I happen to know a fair few people on NCC and CN naming no names, and both sites have their place in our community. Under no circumstances will we put up with any bitching about other sites, and will not comment on any rumours or things said about us. We all enjoy our cars and have made and will conmtinue to make friends with other car enthusiasts through this site or others, its all good fun.

Guru
    Dean
    Forum God
    Forum God

Post by Dean on Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:49 pm

Guru wrote:My take on this....I happen to know a fair few people on NCC and CN naming no names, and both sites have their place in our community. Under no circumstances will we put up with any bitching about other sites, and will not comment on any rumours or things said about us. We all enjoy our cars and have made and will conmtinue to make friends with other car enthusiasts through this site or others, its all good fun.

Guru

Glad to hear it, a man of sense. Very Happy onwards and upwards.
    Twister
    Cool Junior User
    Cool Junior User

Post by Twister on Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:55 pm

a quick response from me..
    i have nothing against CN, or the way it's run..
    NCC well the users mostly are ok, those over the age of 17 and those that actually own a car..but it's the power mad type that don't understand what freedom of speech is and what having an opinion is..
    ok maybe i am out spoken, but i say it like it is, in my mind, some may not aggree, and i appreciate and respect others comments and opinions, some people just like to censor the truth and honest opinions, thats all thats got my goat..

i to go down the strip, nearly every week, but usually when all the kids have gone home:)
    catch you all there on a sunday (the night she lets me out)
    cully polo 16v
    Senior User
    Senior User

Post by cully polo 16v on Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:44 pm

Twister wrote: (the night she lets me out)

lol, i know where ya coming from fella!!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:41 pm