Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Est. 05.11.09 CRUISING IS NOT A CRIME , SPEEDING IS A CRIME, DONT DO IT - BE SAFE

WELCOME TO THE NEW NOTTZ STRIP FORUM SITE, --- We welcome other forums being mentioned here and are not in direct competition with any of them. ---- We have been generally welcomed and the idea/conviction of our plans is working and going from strength to strength. ---- And we value all of our members, especially those early adopters...

3 posters

hi there im not new been round for ages lollloo

mad1
    mad1
    Cool User
    Cool User

hi there im not new been round for ages lollloo Empty hi there im not new been round for ages lollloo

Post by mad1 Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:18 am

well alot of you might know me from the old and new cn /ncc (mad1) michael ive been around for ages right bk to the good old circuit days i used to drive trusty rusty rover 620 ti's ive only had afew most will remember the charcoal 1 that i had
    i'm 40 years old now (wtf)and live in bulwell .i now own a toyota celica gt'4 gen 5 so if you see me around give me a beeeeep loollol

well thats that bit over see you down the strip ??
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

hi there im not new been round for ages lollloo Empty Re: hi there im not new been round for ages lollloo

Post by Admin Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:55 am

Welcome to NS buddy good to see some old school users here
    Nottz Strip
    Nottz Strip
    NottzStrip Staff
    NottzStrip Staff

hi there im not new been round for ages lollloo Empty Re: hi there im not new been round for ages lollloo

Post by Nottz Strip Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:55 am

see you down there Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:07 pm