Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Est. 05.11.09 CRUISING IS NOT A CRIME , SPEEDING IS A CRIME, DONT DO IT - BE SAFE

WELCOME TO THE NEW NOTTZ STRIP FORUM SITE, --- We welcome other forums being mentioned here and are not in direct competition with any of them. ---- We have been generally welcomed and the idea/conviction of our plans is working and going from strength to strength. ---- And we value all of our members, especially those early adopters...

2 posters

few pics from the brum cruise

Dean
    Dean
    Forum God
    Forum God

few pics from the brum cruise Empty few pics from the brum cruise

Post by Dean Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:07 pm

cully polo 16v
    cully polo 16v
    Senior User
    Senior User

few pics from the brum cruise Empty Re: few pics from the brum cruise

Post by cully polo 16v Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:24 pm

was thinking about turning out to that one, BUT! car's a little ill at the moment, funny noise come from drivers side front wheel arch, like a rubbing/matalic scraping noise, only in 2nd and 3rd gear when i'm off the gas but still in gear? been told it my be a release bearing on its way out!!! bumma Crying or Very sad !!! and my back tyres are well above legal but toss! they keep inviting me towards crashes!!! i'm going to going into hibernation over winter and get my motor up tiptop condition.

good shots though, love the orange rx-7, one day i'll have one. i bet the meet had a good atmosphere? and some quality engine notes? i parked in trinnity square carpark on sunday, couldn't resist blipping the gas,made my car sound like a monster!!! Twisted Evil

dean i've added you on FB mate.
    Dean
    Dean
    Forum God
    Forum God

Post by Dean Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:49 am

yeah cool added you, gis a shout next time m8 if you want to come in my car.
    cully polo 16v
    cully polo 16v
    Senior User
    Senior User

Post by cully polo 16v Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:14 am

nice one dean, might take you up on that, i on't mind drivin local whilst it's like it, just wouldn't want it to go pop when i'm miles away from home turf! i may have spotted you this morning near mapperley top, thats if you was in the scooby?
    Dean
    Dean
    Forum God
    Forum God

Post by Dean Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:41 am

nah not me mate, spent the day solding a wiring loom and switches up for me trucks new lightbar and putting the jordan interior back in the civic..

Will be sure to give you a shout next cruise that comes up m8

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content